Brain.Kill early alpha demo
A downloadable game
Brain.kill is a 2D platform shooter with some stealth elements. It is possible to either shoot your way to a goal or use stealth and/or hacking to bypass enemies and defenses quietly. The game is still in very early stages of development, so any feedback is appreciated.
- 8 different weapons
- Grappling hook
- 1 finished level, 2 wip levels and 1 test area for weapons
- 5 out of 8 skills mostly working
- usable/hackable computers and security stations
- Enemies that chase the player decently, continue searching if they lose sight of the player and ring alarms and notify nearby guards of your location.
Known major bugs/missing features:
- Sneak, looting and strength skills do absolutely nothing
- High skill in agility can get you stuck on stairs
- If an enemy is alert (the icon above their head is red) they can see you from infinite distance.
- Weapon swapping animations for the plasma rifle, laser rifle, electro gun and the npa are missing.
- Enemies sometimes spin around like dumbasses (especially on the weapon testing level)
- Picking up the npa can give ammunition over the weapons ammo cap
- If somehow a scientist manages to get on a moving elevator the elevator glitches out
- Same when dropping onto a moving elevator from a height
- Possible to shoot through thin objects(doors/glass) when standing against them
- If you grapple and use something at the same time you can get stuck in the grappling animation.
- Changing levels/dying sometimes messes up the item particles
Follow for updates:
To give feedback or leave suggestions go to the blog and click on Feedback/Suggestions/Questions.